Secondary Carbon Filters
HVAC carbon system filters. Available in five dry process carbon composite (DPCC) media grades of carbon. Rigid or V cell style with a galvanized steel framing and a header are most commonly used. Also available with a fire retardant ABS plastic end plates framing with a header.
Self-supporting Rigid Cell Filters remove odors, VOCs, and light gases. Units are available with granular activated carbon or 50/50 blend of carbon and activated alumina impregnated with 5% potassium permanganate. Filters are 24 x 24 x 12 in., pleated, and provide 7 lb of GAC or 8.6 lb of 50/50 adsorbent blend. Galvanized steel frames resist corrosion in moist, humid conditions, and are available with or without header.
- Lofted ultra-fine synthetic media eliminates fiber shedding
- Superior media integrity in high-humidity applications
- Rigid format prevents unloading in variable air volume systems
- Used in both side-access and built-up filter banks
- Replaces traditional pocket-style filters
- Galvanized steel frame provides rigid construction
- Available in box-style or single header